Release Notes and Announcements. Subscribe to this thread! Jun 30, 2016 23:42:04 GMT incomecountry likes this
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jun 30, 2016 23:42:04 GMT
V 4.0.4 changelog:
- Added MasterAudio.RouteGroupToBus method to reassign Sound Group to a different bus at runtime.
- Fixed compile error for Playmaker actions that were broken in 4.0.3 update.
- Added gear icon next to Linked Groups so you can edit them if desired.
- Jukebox time remaining for song now accounts for pitch other than 1 and shows actual real time remaining.
- Now the Delete icon for Sound Groups is available at runtime.
- API renaming for more consistency. MasterAudio.CreateNewSoundGroup is now CreateSoundGroup, RemoveSoundGroup is now DeleteSoundGroup, DeleteBus is now DeleteBusByIndex.
- More API renaming for more consistency. MasterAudio.ResumeAllPlaylists is now UnpauseAllPlaylists.
- Bug fixed: Deleting a bus will reassign all Groups on that bus to "no bus" and recalculate all Groups that were assigned to it (spatial blend / volumes).
- Bug fixed: "type in" now allows type in for all Event Sounds dropdowns (sorting previously added made it not work in some places).
- Bug fixed: "Start" Playlist functions would not work when you enter a new Scene with a persistent and same clone of the Playlist Controller (which gets destroyed automatically).
- Bug fixed: Unpausing a stopped Playlist Controller was clicking "play", so it started songs over.
- Bug fixed: When using gapless transitions was not auto-advancing songs when you had multiple Synced Playlist Controllers.
- Bug fixed: When adding 2nd Playlist layer (Cynced) not even playing, layer 1 repeats 2nd song.
- Bug fixed: Updated Behavior Designer compile errors from changes.
- Updated Node Canvas compile errors from changes.
- Added "Route To Bus" to Event Sounds, under Group Control type.
- Added optional System.Action completedAction to all PlaySoundXAndWaitUntilFinished methods, to execute code when completed.
- Added a boolean return value for the MasterAudio.PlaySoundXAndForget methods, so you at least know if the sound was played or scheduled (both return true, false otherwise).
- Now not logging the warning about next gapless song rescheduled if you are paused.
- Added new code to make layered gapless music always accurate on next song transition.
- Added "Initialized Custom Event" to each Playlist Controller, which fires if you select one in the Inspector after the Controller is done initializing and is ready.
- Added buttons in the top section of Master Audio game object to pause/unpause/stop the mixer and all Playlists at once. Only visible at runtime.
- Custom Events in Dynamic SGC's now show up in the dropdown in the Inspector created by MasterCustomEvent Attribute decorated fields.
- Sound Groups in Dynamic SGC's now show up in the dropdown in the Inspector created by SoundGroup Attribute decorated fields.