Post by DarkTonic Dev on Aug 30, 2017 19:18:25 GMT
Attention: Dropbox is dropping support for public links, so we have moved everything (API websites, documentation, downloads) to our new domain www.dtdevtools.com
. All our plugins have a new version published with updated links. Please download the latest so as to avoid any dead links. This is important for Master Audio especially, since they help links in the Inspector will be pointing to Dropbox until you update.
Thank you for your support!
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Oct 2, 2017 19:23:57 GMT
V 184.108.40.206 is released. Changelog:
- Added option to spawners for "Apply Layer Recursively" so it's not on the top-level game object if you want, when you spawn things.
- Bug fix: Restored the ability to create the first Level with a new project (dumb mistake, sorry).
- Bug fix: If you pause a global wave and unpause later, the following timed waves will switch at the correct time, accounting for paused time.
- PoolBoss check for "IsActive" slightly different now to fix another rare bug. Should not break anything though.
- Added "timed to animation %" functionality to MechanimStateCoreCustomEvents.
- Killable "Deal Damage Prefab Settings" changed to "Deal Damage Prefab Settings & Events" since there are more settings there now (Custom Events to fire when dealing damage).
- Change: First item in a wave now spawns immediately by default instead of waiting for "time between spawns". If you still want a pause at the beginning of the wave, use the Wave Delay field that was always there.
- Change repeat wave sections in both spawner types. Now there's a min and max limit for time and qty change, and checkbox to "reset" if limits are reached, meaning revert back to the original wave setting and start the increments over. So you can have something spawn 3,4,5,6, restart at 3 again.
- PoolBoss has new checkbox for "Can Disabled Obj. Despawn" (defaults to false). If you need to be able to despawn a game object you have disabled, you must check that box. It is worse on performance because it doesn't only check "is the object enabled" so only use it if you must have the ability.
- Added Level filter to Syncro Spawners so you can hide all waves not in that level.
- Fixed: invisible unused selections assigned to non-existent World Variables for Killable would log to console.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Dec 27, 2017 2:59:34 GMT
V 220.127.116.11 changelog, big update!
- Possible breaking change: some method signatures in TriggeredSpawnerListener changed. Read the comments there if it doesn't compile for a simple fix.
- Fixed bug: Adding an in-Scene game object to PoolBoss would lose the reference when the game object gets removed from the Scene.
- Fixed bug: Enable event on Triggered Spawner would log errors to Console because it tried to spawn before PoolBoss was ready sometimes.
- Fixed bug: Strict Time Style repeating on a spawner doesn't work (requires killing all?)
- Fixed bug: Wave Settings and Prefab Pools had issues with cloned items not creating a separate KillerInt/Float. This means that adjusting the clone would adjust the original instead.
- Fixed bug: Updated RelationsInspector free version (included) for bug fix on Unity 2017 Cloud building
- Fixed bug: Wave Skip Criteria for Global Waves did not display the correct controls to make a valid limit.
- Fixed bug: Clone global wave didn't copy Pause Global Wave on completion setting.
- Fixed: there is no garbage collection during Despawn now.
- Fixed: garbage collection issue in Pool Boss Spawn method. Add to readme that you should put PoolableInfo on any in-Scene objects to save on performance.
- Fixed Fire Custom Event Custom Action for Playmaker (couldn't assign some Transforms).
- Fixed display issue with Game Status Panel, now displays the correct wave number and level number. Also added new properties for this on LevelSettings that work properly. LevelSettings.CurrentDisplayLevel and LevelSettings.CurrentDisplayWave.
- Change: Removed from API all "string prefabName" parameters since now the grabbing of prefab name is not doing any garbage collection.
- Added "keepParent" parameter to PoolBoss.Despawn, defaults to false. If you specify true, the Game Object you are despawning will stay where it is in the Hierarchy, disabled. Useful for things that screw up when activated under Pool Boss (UI components come to mind). To respawn one of that Pool item in the same position, use PoolBoss.Spawn and pass in the intended parentTransform.
- If you want Pool Boss to have better performance and register in-Scene game objects so that they can be despawned with "DespawnAllOfPrefab" and show in the spawned count, attach PoolableInfo script to your in-Scene objects.
- Added extension methods to PoolBoss: OnLayer and WithScale. You can chain these with a Spawn call, like this: var spawned = PoolBoss.SpawnOutsidePool(ProjectilePrefab.transform, this.trans.position, Quaternion.identity).OnLayer(LayerMask.NameToLayer("IgnoreRaycasts")).WithScale(new Vector3(4,4,4));
- Added icons for PoolBoss, Prefab Pools and World Variables in the header logo that shows in Inspectors so you can quickly navigate to those.
- Added item count to Prefab Pools section for each Prefab Pool.
- Added LevelSettings.FireCustomEventWithParam method. You would need to code your own Listeners to read this parameter, but it's now there to use. Retrieve param with LevelSettings.GetCustomEventParam method.
- Created new Triggered Spawner V2 script. The old Triggered Spawner script is now deprecated. There is a button in the old Triggered Spawner script to migrate all settings into the new one. The old one had very bloated memory usage and the new one does not.
- Added tool script on the Window menu to convert all old Triggered Spawners in the current Scene to V2 (see previous bullet).
- You can now fire a Custom Event more than once a frame if its origin is different. Only for Receive Types that search same game object / parents / children.
- Changed the default: Now NavMeshAgent components on Pool Items are not automatically enabled on spawn. There is a new setting for Pool Items with NavMeshAgent to make it work as before.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jan 22, 2018 0:58:35 GMT
V 18.104.22.168 changelog. Huge update!
- Fixed the "Upgrade All Triggered Spawners to V2" script to just find all Triggered Spawners in the Scene. No longer limited to your selection in the Hierarchy. There was no good reason for that, you're going to need to upgrade all of them anyway.
- Fixed bug: Repeat wave delay still waits and the end before switching to next wave with "until variable above / below" when the variable is already above / below.
- Fixed bug: Global Wave & Level Settings had issues with cloned items not creating a separate KillerInt/Float. This means that adjusting the clone would adjust the original instead.
- Fixed bug: Collapse All button on Triggered Spawner V2 actually deleted the wave settings instead of collapsing them.
- Fixed bug: Custom Start Level would log an error if you were going to a level with only 1 wave and it wasn't the last level.
- Fixed bug: Spawner visualization clones would log Killable events to the Console just before being destroyed when you hit play if they were already colliding with something.
- Fixed bug: Seconds Remaining would be incorrect after pausing and unpausing the wave.
- Fixed bug: Pausing and unpausing 2 different waves would end the 2nd wave later.
- Change: Now the Delay Wave (sec) field for spawners is not used by default on wave repeats. There's a checkbox to use it for wave repeats though if you want the old default. This is because there's already a Repeat Pase in the Repeat Wave section.
- Changed Global Wave Duration (seconds) setting to one that allows usage of a World Variable value. You will not lose your old settings if you click the "Copy Durations" button in the Inspector that shows up if you haven't use it before.
- Changed "Self" to "Value" for all number fields in the blue source dropdown.
- Added a "Bonus Prefab" section in Global waves, so you can now spawn a prefab from the location of the last item killed in each Elimination wave.
- Added a WIIU check to not use our file system faster PlayerPrefs on that platform since it doesn't work.
- All fields using Killer Variables' values instead of self "Value" will now show the current value at runtime there in the Inspector.
- Added a Wave Name Filter to the Global Wave section. You can type a partial Wave Name and it will filter out all waves not matching your text.
- Added the ability to copy/move waves from one Syncro Spawner to others in the Inspector.
- Triggered Spawner V2 method "SpawnWaveItem" now has an extra paramter, so if you're subclassing it, add it so you can compile again.
- Triggered Spawner V2 now supports elimination waves! Each wave has a new field called "Wave Completed When", with 2 choices: Items Done Spawning (default) and Items Eliminated. If you choose Items Eliminated, the Pause Before Repeat will start as soon as all items spawned from the wave are destroyed.
- Added section in each wave of Triggered Spawner V2 for Wave Elimination Bonus & Events. It's used to fire Custom Events and add World Variable Modifiers when the wave is eliminated, if Elimination is chosen for "Wave Completed When" in the new option above.
- Now all lists of Custom Events have a delete button next to each event instead of only being able to delete the last one.
- Added WaveEliminated method to TriggeredSpawnerListener and the Playmaker one.
- Added ORK Framework integration (Pool Boss only) optional package in the 3rd Party Integrations folder.
- There's now a list of unused spawners in the Global waves section so you can pick one from the list and add a wave quickly from there.
- Added a delete button for each spawner (wave) in Global waves section as well for quick deletion.
- Added a display of either time remaining or elimination spawners remaining for the current wave on the Game Status Panel during runtime.
- Added a section to global elimination waves to also wait for a number of Triggered Spawner Elimination Waves to finish. First you turn on "Use Triggered Spawners". Then you select each Spawner and Elimination Wave from it in a dropdown. You must make the wave spawn before it can finish obviously, through whatever means.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jan 28, 2018 17:37:59 GMT
Small but important update! V 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Added Makinom integration (Pool Boss only) optional package in the 3rd Party Integrations folder.
- There's now a Core GameKit online documentation website with links from each Inspector to the appropriate help page (green question mark icon). The readme file is now 2 pages.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jul 18, 2018 19:44:03 GMT
V 126.96.36.199 changelog:
- Fixed bug: Killable in the Scene that was a child game object would create the PoolableInfo script on itself, which would screw up Pool Boss. Only top-level objects should have that.
- Fixed compile errors for Unity 2018 and possibly 2017 certain versions?
- Added "Trigger Stay" and "Trigger Stay 2d" events to Triggered Spawner V2 with a "After Stay (seconds)" field.
- Added "Wave Elim. Bonus Prefab" section to Syncro Spawners. Field for "Spawn on Wave Repeats" allows you to choose final repeat or all.
- Added "Wave Elim. Bonus Prefab" section to Triggered Spawners V2. Only option is to use on all wave repeats.
- Name of "Spawn Bonus Prefab" changed to "Wave Elimination Bonus Prefab" everywhere.
- Fixed warning in Unity 2017.4.1
- Fixed warnings in Unity 2018.2
- Now compatible with Bolt Visual Scripting.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Sept 30, 2018 18:03:49 GMT
- Fixed bug: Triggered Spawner V2 tracking would sometimes trigger wave completed when things still unspawned.
- Fixed bug: Triggered Spawner V2 "disable event after" did not wait for wave repeats before disabling, so repeats did not happen.
- Fixed bug: Unity 2018 will crash when trying to select a Prefab Pool due to serialization changes.
- Fixed bug: Restarting the game when you're still in the first Global Wave would not restart the incremental wave changes.
- Fixed bug: Android will now save World Variable values when you press the home button to exit game.
- Fixed bug: If you simultaneously restart the game (when not GameOver) and unpause the global wave, you would have an extra prefab spawn from your wave spawner.
- Fixed bug: Restarting same wave would wait for the wave repeat time. Now will restart immediately.
- Fixed bug: Small garbage collection in Pool Boss.
- Fixed bug: Opening LevelWaveSettings prefab in Unity 2018.3 caused errors and the Create button was missing.
- Now supports auto-destroy of LevelWaveSettings in the Scene you're loading if you already had a persistent LevelWaveSettings game object from a previous Scene.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jan 28, 2019 3:09:14 GMT
V 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Fixed bug with Pool Boss getting cleared out after persistent LevelSettings going to a new Scene with another LevelSettings that gets destroyed.
- Fixed bug spamming the Console on example Scene 3 having to do with BonusPrefab setting.
- Fixed bug: feature added on October 2018 caused Strict Time Style repeating on a spawner to not work (required killing all).
- Fixed bug: Killable Inspector broken if no prefab assigned to Death Prefab and that section expanded in Unity 2018.3
- Fixed bug: RestartGame did not set IsGameOver to false, but it should have.
- Fixed Unity 2018.3 extra warnings for non-prefabbed Game Object.
- Triggered Despawners now have a min/max pause time before repeating a wave, just like Syncro Spawners. It was just a fixed value. Now it's random between the 2.
- There's now a "Local / Global" (defaults to Global) dropdown on Triggered Spawner V2 and Syncro Spawner that you can set to Local to apply the randomization / incremental / offset settings taking into account the spawner's rotation.
- "Disable Colliders Also" option for Composite Killables now disable all colliders on the Game Object instead of just the first.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Jun 1, 2019 17:53:09 GMT
V 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Added "Spawn Scale Mode" to both types of Spawners. Choices are: Use Prefab Scale (default), Use Spawner Scale, Percent of Spawner Scale, and Custom Scale.
- Added CategoryItemsDespawnedList mode to PoolBoss, to get a list of things unspawned and available to spawn.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Oct 7, 2019 15:50:10 GMT
V 220.127.116.11 changelog
- Fixed spam error to Console for TriggeredSpawnerV2.
- Fixed bug where a Global Wave that's set to Pause Global Waves on completion wouldn't respect Spawner's Delay Wave settings taking into account the pause time.
- Fixed Inspector errors for editing Custom Event names and Category names in Pool Boss.
- Fixed bug in Unity 2018.3 where editing a "visualized" Triggered Spawner from Project View would create Game Objects in the Scene during edit mode.
- Fixed World Variable checking during startup so that only invalid World Variable selections that are visible (appropriate section is being used) are logged to the Console.
- Fixed bug: "Spawn On Death Hit" for Damage and Deal Damage Prefab field should be visible even if you don't have a prefab selected, and now also controls the firing of any Custom Events defined as well on a death hit. Renamed to "Spawn/Fire On Death hit".
- Added new parameter to WaveStarted method of LevelSettingsListener, which contains the total number of items that will spawn from all spawners for the wave.
- Added the ability for multiple separate Death Prefabs, all with their own settings, in Killable.
- Added "Death / Damage Velocity" for Killables so you can choose a velocity that either kills or does damage to it, continuously checked or on valid collision.
- Renamed "Deal Damage Prefab Settings & Events" section in Killable to "Deal Damage Settings".
- Renamed "Deal Damage Prefab Type" to "Deal Damage Spawn Source" in Killable.
- Added "Deal Damage Mode" choice which allows you to choose Attack Points (default) or Calculation. Choices for Calculation are: Fixed, Fixed Times Mass, Fixed Times Velocity, & Fixed Times Velocity Times Mass.
- Added Spawn Limit section to Triggered Spawner V2, including what Syncro Spawner already had (Min Distance) and Spawn Cap.
- Added "Spawn Cap" field under Spawn Limit Controls on Syncro Spawner to limit the amount of active spawns at any time from that wave to the number you specify.
- Renamed "Spawn Outside Pool" for Triggered Spawner V2 to "Spawn Outside".
- Moved "Spawn Outside", Spawn Layer / Tag Mode under new section "Spawn Settings" for Triggered SpawnerV2.
- Added checkbox on Particle Despawner to "Wait On Child Object Particles". Defaults to false.
- Added new controls for "Spawn Settings" in Triggered Spawner: Spawn Follows Spawner and Spawner Disabled Behavior (option to Stop All Particles). Option to stop child particles as well.
- Added option for NavMeshAgent enable delay by X frames in Pool Boss after spawning, which solves a bug with NavMeshAgent.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Nov 15, 2019 4:30:43 GMT
V 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Added Global Wave Paused event to LevelSettingsListener and the Playmaker Listener.
- Added a check inside PoolBoss.Spawn to see if the pool exists or not, and log something if not. If you are using the multi-frame pool creator option, this will be very useful.
- Updated Inspectors to look good in Unity 2019.3 - Unity made it unreadable with their changes.
Post by DarkTonic Dev on Mar 7, 2020 20:01:26 GMT
V 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Fixed Global Wave Paused event on LevelSettingsListener and the Playmaker Listener, added Level Started event and Wave Elimination Bonuses Started events as well.
- Fixed: Can now delete World Variables that are part of the prefab on Unity 2018.2+.
- Fixed bug: Incremental Offset wasn't functioning like an incremental offset in Killable Death Prefab.
- Added support for experimental Fast Play Mode in Unity 2019.3 - it works by default it you turn on Fast Play Mode on the Unity menu as shown on this page: blogs.unity3d.com/2019/11/05/enter-play-mode-faster-in-unity-2019-3/
- Added Random Offset X/Y/Z for Killable Death Prefabs. Works like Random Distance in Syncro Spawners.
- Added welcome window where you need to enable 2D and 3D support if you have those packages installed. It will pop up automatically when you download the update. Now you will be able to work with CGK without requiring both Physics2D and Physics packages installed. You will need to enable 2D and 3D features on the Welcome Window if you have those packages installed.
- Added optional support for Master Audio (check the Master Audio checkbox on the Welcome Window) to add Play Sound events for Killable: Invincible Hit Sound, Deal Damage Sound, Damage Prefab Sound, Knockback Sound, Vanish Sound, Death Sound, Respawn Sound.
- Added Play Sound options for Master Audio for Level Settings: Initialized Sound, Win Sound, Lose Sound, Level Started Sound, Level Ended Sound, Wave Skipped Sound.
- Added Play Sound options for World Variable: Value Changed Sound.
- Added Play Sound options for Syncro Spawner: Item Spawned Sound, Item Failed To Spawn Sound, Wave Finished Spawning Sound, Wave Start Sound, Elim. Wave Completed Sound, Wave Repeat Sound.
- Added Play Sound options for Triggered Spawner V2: Item Spawned Sound, Item Failed To Spawn Sound, Wave Finished Spawning Sound, Wave Start Sound, Elim. Wave Completed Sound, Wave Repeat Sound, Spawner Despawning Sound, Spawn Sound, Despawn Sound.